That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano deflated a bit under the god's calm indifference, cold reality tapping nails in the idea he'd been turning over in his head since they had brought the spirits to the lantern grove beyond the world's edge. There is a guild, he agreed quietly. Their attack on the spire demon nearly created a war between mortals, as you saw, and I don't think they did much during Long Night to face the monsters down in the dark but... yes, technically such a guild exists. He rested his chin on his paws, watching Isuma play happily with her new toy, that bounced and tickled and left her squeaking joyfully in predatory delight.

It never ceased to be a strange and uncomfortable thing, to face the loss of what he had once been capable of and no longer was. Once he had been a hunter of monsters. Or at least... had aided those who did. Now... well. Feeling sorry for himself hadn't gotten him anywhere the first two seasons he had been here, and he saw no reason to think it would start now. He turned his head to nose gently at the hand that was stroking his fur, ears relaxed and canted partially back. I just wish... I wish I could be of some help to you. I still find it strange, living in a world where the gods aren't so far away, he added, a flicker of his wry humor in his mental tone. Though... it definitely has its perks. He tilted his ears forward, blue eyes twinkling with mischief at the memory of Ludo finding the perfect itchy spot earlier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie - by Jigano - 04-29-2019, 07:12 PM