That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Then I will-- Whatever he would do was cut short as a finger tickled the fine hairs inside his large ear and the fox shook his head fiercely as his body tried to convince him a bug was trying to crawl inside. He ended with a small sneeze and clamping his ears firmly flat while rolling a wounded blue eye up at the masked god in mild accusation.

The pout faded when Ludo spoke again, an intent focus coming over his gaze that pricked fuzzy white ears straight up again, and earned a thump from the fox's long fluffy brush. I would be honored to help you try, he said, striving to hide his eagerness behind a more demure and properly reverent tone. To learn if it's possible to do so, at least. What things can I find for you?

He sat up, alert and waiting patiently while Ludo turned their attention to Isuma, who had grabbed onto the fabric and was flexing her talons happily into it while balanced on her hind legs. Wings flapped  to keep her balanced as she realized too late that her claws had become caught and her joy turned to consternation as she tried to shake first one foretalon free, then the other, without much success. Jigano bowed his head in acknowledgment that the lanterns weren't necessarily, silently relieved that those who fell without a proper burial or lantern to light their path would still be found and shepherded to their final rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie - by Jigano - 05-02-2019, 01:23 AM