shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Relief surged through Caiside as his suspicions were confirmed, a voice he didn’t recognize echoing in his mind. What happened next was not what he’d intended though, the big cat tumbling in a mess of twisted, shifting limbs and falling in a gangly heap of a young man. Caiside stifled an unfortunate laugh and stepped delicately towards the young man, his hand outstretched.

”I didn’t mean to startle you so much. I think we can probably call it even though, don’t you think?” There was still a wide grin on his face as he said it, trying to calm down the other man enough that they could speak. ”Are you alright?”

Now that the other man was on his feet, Caiside could get a good look at him, and was struck by how young he was. But there was an all too familiar grace in the way he carried himself, though he was far happier looking than the last man Caiside had known like that. ”Its a strange way to meet someone, but it’s good to meet you regardless. I... I am Caiside. And you?”

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 04-27-2019, 06:55 AM