Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
The other man was laughing, and he was right to. Kiki was a concerned and embarrassed and dirty looking mess! But once he saw that the other wasn't angry or upset, and was grinning, Kiki's apologetic expression softened into a smile. He laughed too, taking a moment to try and pat off all the dirt on his pants. He forgot to consider the leaves in his hair, which peppered the brown curls and stuck out the occasional twig.

"No it wasn't your fault at all, I'm the dumbass who chased you through the woods and then tripped on a root," he replied, pulling a stick out of his collar. "Yeah, yeah no worries," he said when the red haired man asked if he was ok.

Feeling mildly ok with his own state of dress (though if he could see himself he might spend a bit more time on it), he returned his full attention to the man before him. For such a tall animal, he was shorter than expected. Pretty, flowing red hair and such an elegant grace about him. And like almost everyone else he'd met in Caido, older than him, though by no means old. Killian chuckled as Caiside introduced himself, "Kiki, good to meet you too Caiside, regardless," he replied.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 04-27-2019, 12:19 PM