shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The easy smile on Caisides face grew as Killian mirrored his somewhat awkward wording. Reaching out, Caiside pulled a few sticks from the younger mans hair, cleaning him up a little bit more before speaking again. ”That’s an interesting name. I don’t think I’ve heard it before, or, for that matter, seen you. Have you just arrived here?” Usually, he wasn’t so immediately chatty, but hr Was still reeling somewhat from the adrenaline of the chase, the extra energy going to his lips apparently.

Caiside looked around them, checking quickly for any other surprises that might be lurking, then, when he was satisfied, he turned his full attention back to Kiki. More questions burned on his lips, but he crossed his arms, holding them in until the other man had had a proper chance to respond. If they were going to have a conversation in the woods, they could at least have one part of it be civil. Not just Caiside bombarding the  poor man with questions.

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 04-28-2019, 07:32 AM