Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Kiki's brows furrowed as hands reached for his hair, his eyes following them up to try and see what he was doing. Of course, sticks. His hair was like a stick and leaf magnet. He blushed a little, but his smile remained. "Thanks," he said, dropping his chin a little and allowing Caiside to finish, then he gave his hair a quick ruffle. Still messy, but less sticky.

Caiside's question wasn't a new one to Killian's ears, he nodded, lips quirked up to the side. "Yeah I'm new, it's been a little over... two weeks since I got here?" he replied reflectively, how much had happened in so short a time. Two weeks ago felt like two months.

His thoughts went back to Caiside, and upon thinking the name he realized that it sounded familiar. Wasn't he supposed to meet a Caiside? It clicked suddenly, the recognition visible in his expression, "Oh you're the blacksmith right? Are told me about you, I was actually supposed to ask you for some tools for him," Kiki said, assuming there wasn't two Caiside's in Caido. But then again, doppelgängers weren't something he was going to put past this world and it's crazy mysteries.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 04-28-2019, 04:14 PM