shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Two weeks?” Caiside repeated softly, his mind going back back to his own first few weeks. He would have only just been venturing into the settlement, only just meeting people. ”It seems you’re doing a much better job adjusting than I did.” He admitted with a wide grin, cocking his head delicately to the side. ”Is your home similar to here at all?”

Something changed in Killians face, making Caiside’s brow raise in a silent question. He didn’t need to lend voice to it though, Killian beating him to the punch and bringing a bright smile to his lips. ”I am the blacksmith, yes.” He confirmed with a giddy little bow, though he did have to jog his memory somewhat to recall Are. ”The  leather worker? I believe he brought it up to me as well, though I can’t be sure. I’ve had much on my mind lately.” It wasn’t exactly a lie, and was much kinder than admitting he’d forgotten.

”If you see him before I do, you can let him know I’m working on getting my own forge up and running, and I’ll be available for any work after that.” As much as he hated to admit it, Jigano had been right, and the old smith he’d been working with rubbed him the wrong way. He had been working at a forge for most of his life, and didn’t need to be patronized by a half blind old man.

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 05-01-2019, 01:34 AM