Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Killian blew an exhausted puff of hair, "It's definitely been hard though," he replied with a soft smile. He had tried his best to stay optimistic, to get out and about and meet people. And generally he'd done a good job at that, he'd always had that confidence to go out and explore. The difficult bits had been more internal, even now there was a buzzing hum at the back of his mind reminding him that he was still clueless, lost and afraid. Over time the buzz would quiet, but until then he could only ignore it and avoid it's stinger.

"It's not the same no, but it's close enough. I had gods and goddesses, but no monsters like the ones I hear about here," he replied. There were more differences than just that, like the way the land seemed brighter back home, and the stars glowed a plethora of different colors at night. Those things seemed so irrelevant though, compared to the fact that there were actual vampires here.

Killian nodded as Caiside recalled Are, "That's him," he added with a grin. Caiside explained the situation, that he was making a forge and would help when it was finished. "I will, no problemo" Kiki replied, feeling somewhat better that he'd done something to act upon the favor, even if it was totally by chance.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 05-01-2019, 02:09 PM