shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caiside could only nod sympathetically in response to Killian. Hardwas the best way to describe toppling into another world, and every person had to deal with it in their own way. He had most certainly struggled with it, was still struggling with it, even after the months he’d been here.

It was always interesting hearing about the world’s other came  from, how they were different from here, from Caisides home. ”It’s both a mercy and a curse, to find things familiar and not, isn’t it?” He said gently, a wry smile on his lips. ”What do you mean no monsters though? Were there no beasts at all?” It was hard for Caiside to imagine, if anything, he had found the Hollowed Grounds lacking when it came to creatures.

”Thank you.” Caiside smiled gratefully, teustif the young man to pass along the message. ”I expect there will be a lot of demand for tools once I open properly. It’s a shame, the people here don’t seem to have any need for beauty.” The words were accompanied with an exaggerated sigh, Caiside’s hand coming up to cradle his own face as he did, the effect not unlike a widow awaiting her husbands return. The effect was broken a moment later by a soft huff of laughter, Caiside unable to keep from laughing at himself.

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 05-03-2019, 05:26 AM