Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
"Well," Kiki started, then paused as he thought. He had animals but they weren't monsters. He didn't have vampires, and spire demons and talking squirrels. His world had deer, and birds and normal squirrels. Though he also had giant terrapins that roamed in the elephant's footsteps, and the cockatrice was a common mount in his nation. The disconnect here was that he had no idea that those were irregular things in this world, so it didn't occur to him that his world had so called monsters as well.

"I mean we have the basic cows and chickens, but no unicorns or dragons. Those are just fairy tales where I'm from," he replied with a shrug and a light chuckle. He wasn't sure yet if he preferred this living storybook, or if he'd rather it return to it's bindings and shelf. So far it had only been exciting, his encounters all fortunate in their outcomes, he was yet to see the horrors that undoubtedly lurked.

Caiside's next statement seemed so very lavish, his accompanying gesture and sigh made Killian smile. He tried not to laugh at first, just in case, but broke when Caiside did. A soft bout of almost giggles, Killian's nose scrunched up the way it did when he laughed, it faded easily into his words, "They could learn a thing or two from me huh?" entirely joking, as he gestured to his dirt and leaf dust covered clothes.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 05-03-2019, 10:27 PM