shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caiside watched with a raised brow as Kiki thought about his question, obviously trying to figure out where to draw the line. Perhaps he really did come with a world where there were no monsters, if it was taking him so long to try and think of any. ”That’s strange.” Caiside hummed, the words more whispered to himself. ”There were many creatures in my homeland, more than we had names for. It sounds a fair bit simpler where you care from.” He laughed, hoping the younger man wouldn’t think his words rude at all.

”I was actually working on a bestiary, before I was brought here.” Caiside went on, moving his hands while he spoke. ”The circumstances I was in meant I had to travel a lot, and I thought it could prove useful. I’ve just started working with the loreseekers actually, and I’ll be trying to replicate my work, but for the beasts here.” It was actually probably a good thing he was having this conversation, Caiside had nearly forgotten about his duties, and needed to speak to sam about getting a book made, as much as he didn’t want to deal with the other man.

The mirth on Caisides face grew as Killian spoke, adding to his joke. ”They could certainly learn something from your spirit, but..” Caiside looked Killian up and down, a hand over his mouth to catch any errant laughter. ”I think you could stand to be cleaned up a bit yourself.”

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 05-04-2019, 07:28 PM