25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

When Bastien entered and saw Ronin, heard his questioning voice, he stopped dead (though not as dead as the guildmaster himself...had...been?). It seemed to take a moment for his brain to kick back into gear but when it did he was moving all at once, laying the paintings against the door and running to embrace Ronin, not at all caring about his state of undress. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before.

"My friend! I do not understand but I do not care!" He yelled, attempting to pick up Ronin and spin him. Had Ronin done the same thing as him? A fake death for one reason or another..? The man had been closely involved with Safrin...whatever the reason though, Bastien was thrilled. When he finally did step away from Ronin he ran back to his paintings then held them up for Ronin to see.

"A memorial! Perhaps a...half-ironic one now, ah? But done with the greatest love, I assure you."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 10:25 PM