25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin nodded instantly, more than happy to see the paintings hung above the fireplace in the greathall. He beckoned Bastien to follow even as they spoke, planning to put them up that very instant. And then perhaps get dressed, he didn't know. Having his friend paint his daughter too brought a sweet smile to his lips, Ronin leaning a hand on one of the tables and nodding to Bastien. "I'd like that very much," he said. "Though perhaps it can wait until she's a little older? You'll be hard pressed to get her to do anything you want right now."

Chuckling, he moved to the side to pour them both some wine as the other man asked how he had achieved his apparent resurrection. "Well... I became a star, when I died. Which I am to understand isn't normal anyway. But then a dear friend of mine gave up something to the god of death, Mort... in exchange that Safrin might pluck me from the sky and into a new body. And... here I am."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 04-27-2019, 04:48 PM