25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Ronin gestured for him to come forward and Bastien did, going to stand before the fireplace and lift the portraits up, adjusting them to see which way looked best. He had always been finicky when he had the chance to be about these things, wanting to be sure his babies paintings were presented the best they could be. "Until she is older, yes. Well, bring her to the Sanctuary whenever she is ready and I will schedule a sitting."

He was glad to see wine even if he could not appreciate it fully anymore, always just liking the mood of reclining with a glass. Though his eyes were drawn away from the glasses with the words 'I became a star'. Not that anything afterwards made any new sense.

Lowering the portraits in his hands Bastien stared for a moment with his jaw uselessly moving before he could actually summon words. "...So..you...became a star, one of the...lights in the sky. Those stars? But then..Safrin brought you back? Are you still...human..?" He tilted his head almost entirely to the side, one eyebrow going up.
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 04-27-2019, 07:51 PM