25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Filling two glasses and taking a seat at one of the tables while Bastien went about seeing the best place for the paintings to hang, Ronin nodded amicably at the prospect of having Aoife painted. His friend was a talented artist - that much was already obvious - and he knew that missing the opportunity to capture his daughter's likeness as a child would be something he regretted. For now, though, the other man had other more pressing questions. And Ronin was happy to answer.

"Mm, one of those stars. You could see the constellations at night if you looked skywards." Ronin grinned at Bastien. "And Safrin brought me back. I... I'm mostly human, I think. I hope." The guildmaster laughed awkwardly, rubbing at the back of his head as Safrin's words echoed to him. "I met with her, shortly after I returned. She called me not quite a man, but definitely not a god. I'm unsure what to take from that."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 04-27-2019, 09:40 PM