25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Looked...backwards? What do you mean...?" Bastien tried to show off some examples, turning his eyes up and tilting his head back, but he was still unsure of what was meant by that. He had certainly never seen Ronin winking down at him from the night sky; perhaps he had been looking wrong.

She called me not quite a man, but definitely not a god. Immediately he leaned forward, eyes glinting with a firey interest. Bastien's goal since he had learnt of the Gods in this place was to stand among them and..well. Not quite a man was a good place to start. He'd thought his Ascension something similar, but he had not managed to come back for the dead.

Or at least not for real.

Still, he knew better how to turn a conversation. He took in his face and sipped at his wine, spoke with a casual tone. "Well do you find yourself with any new abilities? A sexual magnetism? Ability to fly? Some kind of ability to move things..? Someone as mortal as Remi can do all three, so you must have more to be between the human and divine."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 04-29-2019, 06:36 PM