25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"I mean to say that yes, I became one of the lights in the sky." Ronin smiled warmly at his friend, though as he leant forward with such interest the guildmaster could only let out a jovial laugh, leaning back slightly in return as if afraid Bastien might pounce at him without warning. "Trust me, it was a bit of a shock for me too," he told him, sitting up a little and arching an eyebrow at the strange new abilities he supposedly might have now.

Pursing his lips, Ronin feigned offence. "Are you saying that I didn't have any sexual magnetism before," he inquired, before letting his expression relax into something quietly puzzled as he considered the other man's questions.

"Well... I can see the constellations and the stars now, night or day. It's like they are there, whenever I close my eyes... oh! I recently learned I can do this - but please be patient, I'm still trying to figure it out."

Taking a long breath in and letting it out again, Ronin set his hands in his lap and closed his eyes to concentrate. He stayed that way for what was perhaps an uncomfortable amount of time for Bastien, but just when it looked as though nothing was going to happen, a celestial version of the guildmaster simply got up from his seat, leaving the physical Ronin behind.

Like a shadow but wreathed in stars, the astral projection grinned at Bastien and took a few steps across the guildhall. "How's that for sexual magnetism?" he said through it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 04-30-2019, 06:03 PM