25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh no, my friend. You practically oozed the stuff. Secreted it from every pore. Especially when you got drunk and used every chance to whip your cock out." Bastien grinned, remembering a select few parties from the Church of Safrin days. "But there is a difference between the magenetism of mortals and the potential of a divine drive." Possibly something he had himself, he thought, in the aura The Voice had given him.

See the stars...? Well, Bastien supposed that was nice, but it was a rather personal power, one only Ronin could see that he had no proof of. Rather boring...he stood back with his wine glass raised to his lips to see what the the other ability was, not really expecting much.

So when Ronin split into two, he was quite shocked. Choking for a moment on the wine he had just swallowed, hitting his chest with his fist, all Bastien could do at first was stare. But when he had recovered from the shock he rushed forward to try and touch Ronin's arm, see if the projection was tangible. "Oh. Oh, you are truly a divine man. How wonderful. I wish only you would let me in on the secret to gaining the favour of these fickle Gods."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 04-30-2019, 07:57 PM