25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
The projection laughed as Bastien nearly spilled his wine, flickering for a moment as Ronin's concentration was divided between checking that the other man was okay and maintaining the astral form. He succeeded, with no small amount of focus, and managed to keep the projection still as his friend came to investigate. Bastien's fingers, of course, would flicker right through the shadow of Ronin wreathed in celestial lights, as though he were little more than mist.

"I just wish it had been kind enough happen when I wasn't dozing in bed," it remarked with a chuckle, walking a few slow paces around the table that the two were seated upon. "As for favour, I... well, I'm not sure how to answer it. All gods are different. And Safrin was kind to me, and to Vanya. I wanted to repay that kindness, and to free the people from the barrier, too."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 05-01-2019, 08:10 PM