25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien quietly gasped as his fingers passed through Ronin like smoke, reaching up to rub his fingertips together as if he might hold a little bit of the man now. He didn't, of course, and all he could do was shake his head in amazement as he stared. That this kind of power was available...even if Ronin wouldn't tell him how to achieve it, Bastien felt inspired.

He could, he would become just as divine, just as celestial, in good time.

"Hm. Perhaps I am simply not the right kind of man for the religion here." He mused, sipping at his wine. "It is very different from my experiences at home, where no one had so much as seen God, yet his presence was everywhere in our lives...it is hard to adjust to. But I must. A man's journey must be to ascend to the divine. You are like a modern Achilles and I must become a devoted Patroclus, watching and lea--" Bastien realised he was rambling.

"...I'm rather jealous, is what I'm trying to say. Not of the death. But of...this. What are your plans now?"
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-02-2019, 08:15 PM