25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Chuckling at Bastien's reaction, the astral projection soon began to flicker as Ronin's concentration wavered (it was something he would simply have to work on, he thought), and the guildmaster dismissed it before shifting in earnest at the table to get more comfortable. Eyes lighting up curiously, Ronin listened to whatever the other man had to say about the kind of religion he had experienced back in his native land.

"That's interesting," he admitted, itching at his stubble. "In Northaven there were no gods, so all of this is very different to what I'm used to. I just think maybe you haven't found your relationship with the gods yet, no matter what it might be." Ronin shrugged, though as Bastien began to speak about some guys called Achilles and Patroclus, the guildmaster's smile grew sunny but just a touch vacant, as if to demonstrate just how little he knew about what was happening.

Thankfully, Bastien realised and they were able to pick the conversation back up without too much of an issue. "Jealous? There's no need, honestly. Anything you want to achieve in this place is possible - the fact that the Voice exists at all is proof of that," he pointed out. "As for my plans, I'm not sure... really, I just want to raise my daughter and to look out for my family and friends... Safrin did mention that I can help her with her tasks, when I'm stronger. So... I guess we'll see."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 05-03-2019, 08:58 PM