25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Ah, the humble soldier. The perfect character for a story of ascension to the great divine. It could not be better as fiction." Bastien mused, returning the toast then drinking, wishing he could taste the wine just a little bit more.

Ronin corrected Bastien's language about the nature of his living arrangments and he laughed, held up his hands to show he understood the errors of his ways. "I see. You know, when you were ah...dead, I told Remi I thought it a shame you two had not resolved your rather clear tension. Have you bridged that gap? I feel the whole town may be relieved." He laughed, nudging Ronin.

"Business? Oh, no. I have begun a new venture. A guild, not for profit or any personal gain, just a place for artists. And this time, no Gods, at all." He tapped his temple. "That is the smart way to do it."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-08-2019, 06:13 PM