25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"A lucky guess, my friend, that is all." Ronin grinned wickedly, tilting his glass at the other man and sipping at his wine. "I am very flattered, I assure you. You'll have to come and give a recital of it one evening." Whilst his amusement did not fade, the look in his blue eyes did become a touch softer as conversation turned to Remi, and the guildmaster nodded in agreement.

"Yes," he echoed Bastien's sentiment. "Something that has burned him in the past, too. But... I don't know that it would be better if he were more reserved. That nature is part of what makes him a good man."

So if he had to remain trusting and too open to the bad and manipulative things in life... well, Ronin would have to be there to punch those things in the face.

He seemed to light up at the thought of bringing Bastien a beast pelt or something similar for his Artist's Sanctuary, Ronin nodding enthusiastically. "Oh, but certainly. The first will even be on the house, given my death freebie from you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 05-14-2019, 07:55 PM