[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, she did? Bee likes flowers 'n' stuff." Emmett nodded, thinking of the planting boxes on the windows of the clinic. He was always impressed with other peoples artistic creations. He'd never really been skilled like that; the things he made worked but were rarely pretty.

What was the fight about? Emmett chewed at his lip, unsure if he wanted to get into it. Partly because he still wasn't entirely sure. But she asked, so... "Well, uh...after Longnight. I was pretty sick, and I was...y'know, sad...cos..." He gestured vaguely with his hands, hoping she would pick up on the context. "And Bee looked after me, and I was real grateful, but then...she got mad we didn' uh...that we didn'..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at Amalia and trying to work out how proper she was. "...That we didn' get close in that time. But I was...real hurt, and real sad, and...I dunno. I guess she felt like she wasn' bein' appreciated in the right way. Anyway, it's over now, we sorted it out. But Remi thinks it's his business."
Emmett
There's a saying where I come from
Playing 'round with fire gets you burned
Well, I'll wear my third degrees
And my heart upon my sleeve

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Emmett - 05-15-2019, 09:54 PM