[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
Not talking about it is not the answer she had wanted, nor one she thinks will be particularly useful in the grand scheme of things. "Hmm." Frowning, she looks upon the assembled crowd, black eyes hungrily searching as though she hopes to spot a familiar head of sable hair. When Emmett asks her who it is the color rises back in her cheeks; suddenly bashful she bites her lips, not sure how much she should reveal. Her feelings are so soft, so new, so fragile and tender, so perfectly hers. She wants to hold his name in her breastbone, to feel it fluttering just for her. To say it is to name it, give it to the world; she wants to defend it as long as she can. "I don't think you know him," she answers shyly, tugging at a lock of hair. "And we're not really anything yet- I mean, we are, I hope, but it's really new and-" She falters and fails, awkward and bashful, a crimson flush vibrant on her cheeks.

His next statement is enough to kill her smile, wipe away the happiness and replace it with an anxious sigh. "I hope not," the girl answers fervently, shuddering to think of another barrier, another thing interrupting their liberty into the world. "Are you going to go into the woods?" she wonders, turning back to look at Emmett, curious as to his upcoming plans. Without his family, will he stay anchored, remain here in the land of loss? Or will her try to forge new stories, find a path beneath the trees?
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 05-21-2019, 06:02 PM