Dark Diamond
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
It was a different way of wearing the badge than his other guildmates had chosen, but it suited the eager young man, Jigano decided, holding to that small ray of light in his dark hour. "You're welcome. And thank you. The guild only exists because people offer their talents to it," he explained with that ghost of a smile. "To find answers, to seek out knowledge, and to share that knowledge to help others."

He sat back then, reaching for a nearby pile of fresh parchment and a writing stick, ready to record what Killian had to offer. The list was short, and the guildmaster tilted his head to the side with a slight softening of the tension at the corners of his eyes. "I can do that, certainly. It's a fine place to begin. But is there anything else you'd like to learn and become the resident expert in?" A question he usually asked with a smile, trying coax his guildmates into stretching themselves a little further. There was less humor, today, but his tone was still gentle. "Caiside has chosen to learn as much as he can about the local fauna, for instance. He's learning as he goes." Lips twitched, caught between a smile at the memory of his regal friend and a frown that the man named was among the missing.

"If you need help cleaning up one of the old buildings, just let me know," he said, nodding as Isuma crept from her basket and padded over to sniff at Killian's boots. "We'll help as best we're able." Once our missing ones have been found, he finished silently to himself. "Hopefully you'll get to meet the others soon. Samual Wordsworth is a slender, red-headed man who makes books. You won't see him out during the day as much, but he was one of our founding members along with Amalia... Amalia is one of the missing. She's a tall young women, perhaps half a foot or a little less shorter than us. Her eyes are dark and she has wavy blondish hair and the most striking cheekbones. She's a baker, and also a librarian of the Atheneum. Maea is the easiest to recognize, with her white skin and hair. She's a true albino, I believe, and a burgeoning mage. She is currently trying to set up a government here, so you might not see her around the Hall as much. Those three are all Naturals, native to this place. Aside from you and I, Caiside is the other Outlander officially within our ranks. He is the other one who is missing... a tall man, like myself, but with red hair and paler skin, and two scars on his forehead." Jigano tilted his head, glancing towards the stairs as if expecting to see some of them arriving as he spoke. "Vervain is in charge of the Infirmary here, and a powerful healer. She hasn't joined us officially yet on account of being busy having a baby recently, but when her life settles down I look forward to welcoming her as our expert on medical research." Though no one could ever take Isla's place, neither in the guild or in his heart. "And Ronin, the head of the Monster Hunter's Guild, is an ally of ours. When this is all... settled..." For the better, he fervently prayed, "I'll introduce you to him. I expect we'll work closely with his guild in the future when it comes to exploring."

Messages In This Thread
Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-29-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-30-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 05-01-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-03-2019, 02:40 AM