Dark Diamond
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You should put that on a shirt, Killian joked to himself, but to Jigano replied with a smile and a nod. It was a good mantra, and one that the golden boy could be proud of. He was proud of already.

The provost sat back in his chair, reaching for parchment to begin recording. Paperwork wasn't his favorite activity, but it had to be done. With a few jaunty steps, Killian moved to stand by Jigano, tilting his head to read what the man was writing. Of course, his casually abbreviated answer wasn't quite what they were looking for, and Kiki laughed a little when Jigano tried to coerce some more thought out of him.

"Well," he said, then stopped to let Jigano give an example. He noticed also the way the other's lips quivered at the mention of Caiside, and while he had become sidetracked with guild business, he then remembered that there were people who had gone missing. Was Caiside among them? His smile melted a little, as the solemnity sunk in once more, and his gaze became a bit more serious.

"other than exploration and scouting, I'm good with maps, and I enjoy making them," for a moment he recalled an old memory - mapping the palace courtyard, with a piece of parchment and in his hands and his mother by his side telling him which way the compass rose should point. "And I've also always been interested in widlife, I wouldn't mind trying to learn more, and maybe chronicle the species I meet?" he finished, once again in a questioning tone, to see if that was the kind of thing Jigano was hoping for.

Help finding his own living space would be greatly appreciated, "That would be amazing, thank you," he said, truly gracious. Despite being so extroverted, Killian had grown up an only child, a little isolated, and with his own space. He didn't miss having people tell him when and who he could commune with - however those orders weren't always obeyed - but he did miss having a place to call his own, to be alone in sometimes and to not have to share with anyone.

The sudden movement in his peripheral caught his attention, and what crept out of it left him with a look of awe plastered on his face. A small owl... cat thing, made it's way towards him and sniffed at his scuffed boots. He looked back to Jigano as the man described the other members of the guild, but he was having a hard time concentrating when this crazy little guy was snuffling around his feet. His expression remained attentive, but his eyes kept darting down to the snowy speckled beast.

Mostly he'd held on to names; Sam, Caiside, Amalia, Maea, Vervain, and some monster guy named Ronin. What they specialized in went in one ear and out the other, but he wouldn't forget the names - or that Caiside and Amalia were the two missing. He nodded when Jigano finished, "I hope I can meet them soon," with a bittersweet tone. He couldn't help but ask now, "And, is this... what is this" he said, pointing down to the chimera.

Messages In This Thread
Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-29-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 04-30-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 05-01-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Killian - 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Dark Diamond - by Jigano - 05-03-2019, 02:40 AM