Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano jerked to a halt abruptly, letting the familiarity of the voice stop him from more then twitching towards his sword hilt. He drew in a breath while Lucas chatted, then let it out slowly while he pulled his poise back into place, at least enough so that when he turned to smile at the blond Ascended it wasn't an entirely feral expression.

"Good evening, Lucas," he greeted, glancing around to see if the charming man was accompanied by anyone tonight. "I hadn't realized I had an audience..." Not an apology, nor an explanation, but it served to buy him a few more seconds to slip his bard's mask back into place, even if it still sat crooked on his face. "I don't suppose you've been out to the new woods yet, have you?" It was a blatant evasion of the other man's questions, or at least it might seem that way. In truth Jigano was reluctant to admit that he had lost people, especially to Lucas, who he had yet to take full measure of. He had found the blond dangerously likeable, but even so Remi's suspicions from Long Night lingered in his thoughts. It was enough to keep the bard on his toes, though some of that mistrust was fading as his own interactions with the Ascended had so far been pleasant, even fun.

This, however, was not a night for fun; his mood was as dark as when Lucas had first found him in the Infirmary, but far more volatile - if for similar reasons.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-03-2019, 07:50 PM