Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Excellent advice," Jigano managed, with a shadow of his usual glibness, though the humor didn't reach his eyes. Considering where Lucas had gone during the Masquerade at Bastian's old church, he wasn't really surprised at the comment. A flicker of a memory of what Edy had told him of what Bastien got up to behind the bar would have wrinkled his nose at any other time, but tonight he just raised a brow in mild concern over what Lucas's previous experience with surprise audiences might have entailed.

The answer to his question was almost a relief, and he nodded agreement at the blond man's summary of it. "Yes... we found that to be the case as well," he said quietly. "I wasn't sure if an Ascended could move fast enough to counter the magic. I went during the day, and I assume you went at night?" Given how sunlight tended to treat the Voice's children, it wasn't a huge stretch to make. "But the night by the river was the only time I was able to find my way to someplace I wanted to be within those trees, on my own. Though... I suppose being 'called' doesn't quite count as 'on our own' does it?" His voice held a hint of his old, wry humor as he raised a brow at the other man. "I thought I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye that night... you walked right through the flames without so much as a blister? Hell of a trick, that."

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-04-2019, 05:00 PM