Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Fascinated by the movement of the shadows, Jigano watched them as Lucas played with them, showing off his ability with an ease the bard could appreciate, as a fellow showman. It was a pleasant distraction from the tension that felt like a rope around his chest, and he gave a nod of agreement at being glad that they had worked to protect the other man from the fire. "A risk that paid off. Though I'm not sure what else you could have done. As unpleasant as it was for the rest of us, I can't imagine how dangerous it must have been for an Ascended." He was just glad that Sam hadn't been there that night.  The bookmaker would have been in real trouble if he hadn't been paired with someone who could have saved him!

"If they can stop flame from getting through, it seems like gentle sunlight would be even easier to block," the bard explained with a shrug. "But... it wouldn't hurt to have a bucket of water on hand if I'm wrong," he added, with a ghost of his wry grin. "And if you can catch a large enough light source at the right angle, your shadows can stretch fairly far indeed! Can you raise one up off the ground, like you did that night? I'm curious about something... can a shadow cast a shadow?" It would normally have been a very philosophical sort of question, but just at the moment, with Lucas's ability giving the shadows a dimensionality they usually lacked, it suddenly became a practical exercise.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-04-2019, 09:27 PM