Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Yes, quite..." Lucas was not one to show fear or nerves, but the cold fire in green eyes said more than words ever could. He was slowly getting accustomed to the shadows over the fire, of fearing that which he had once controlled with such finesse... but that didn't necessarily mean that he liked it. And having to think quickly to avoid something he would have previosuly walked through with ease... ugh.

Jigano's point about the sun was a very good one, though, and it would be something Lucas would certainly practice in the future. "I shall have to see if there is anyone looking for a job. They can be my water bearer," he remarked with a fanged smirk, resting his hands in the pockets of his coat. "Hm? Certainly. I doubt it would be able to, though - and if it did, would I be able to control that, too?"

With a wry smile, Lucas conjured the largest of his shadows to raise up from its place on the ground, where it stood beside him - sort of. it was still connected, after all. And lo and behold - no shadow to be seen.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Lucas - 05-06-2019, 05:46 PM