Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"A night guard, I assume?" Jigano asked with a hint of a grin. "It would be good to see some more entertainment options in this town, though. Especially now, well..." He gave a slight shrug. "It won't happen overnight unless the gods get involved, but hopefully the land and animals will start to recover from their centuries of isolation. If people don't have to work as hard just to subsist they might have more energy and interest in entertainments beyond the tavern. And even now I assume the Outlanders would be interested in such a place. Let me know when it's up and running and I'll stop in for a visit," he offered, intrigued in spite of his dark mood. "I don't suppose you know what kind of entertainments this house will offer yet?"

He gave a slight shake of his head and the shadow of a smile at Lucas's confusion. "I meant more that if you use one of your shadows to protect yourself from a light source - such as the sun, or a fire - wouldn't you cease to cast a shadow, and therefore your shadows would disappear? Or do they remain with you even in darkness?"

The question that came in response earned a shrug as Jigano looked up at the moon, still caught by how much clearer it seemed now that the barrier was gone. Seeking lore? More like losing friends... but he kept his tone easy and his body language relaxed as he glanced back to Lucas with a tilt of his head. "I'm seeking it right now, aren't I?" he asked, letting a small grin play across his features as he settled his performer's mask more comfortably over his face.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-07-2019, 07:13 PM