Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"For now, certainly. That may well change, though, if what you surmise about my shadows is true." It would certainly make his life a lot easier, if he could use his shadows to shield himself from the sun. Nodding in agreement with Jigano - the Hollowed Grounds were desperately in need of a little fun, in his opinion, Lucas flashed the other man a fanged smile. "I'll certainly do that," he said. "It will be a house for music and dancing, as far as I know. But there may be changes - I'd have to check with the establishment's beautiful owner."

If he got his way the entertainment might stretch to letting him snack on the patrons, but that probably wouldn't go down well - not right now, anyway. Slow and steady seemed to be the way to do things with the people of this world. Nibbling on his bottom lip, he considered Jigano's question about his shadows and glanced at them as though they might offer some insight. "They must," he said simply. "Because they definitely don't disappear."

His remark earned another grin from the Ascended, Lucas folding his arms across his chest. "You are being remarkably evasive this evening," he said smoothly. "Is there something bothering you?"

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Lucas - 05-11-2019, 03:28 PM