Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Beautiful owner?" Jigano asked, a hint of sly teasing in his tone as he wrestled his personal demons down and out of sight of his unlooked-for audience. "Anyone I know?" Though a place of dancing and singing certainly sounded lovely. In another life he might have been employed by such a place... briefly, at least, as a guest performer as he made his way through a city and moving on, ever on, away from what he'd left behind him.

He nodded his head thoughtfully at the information that the shadows remained, protective - or aggressive? - even without a light to cast them. Interesting to know, and dangerous to run afoul of, he acknowledged silently to himself. It made this particular Ascended even more dangerous at night than most.

"The more you get to know me, the more you'll realize that this is hardly remarkable," Jigano returned, just as smoothly as he began walking back towards the Atheneum, glancing aside to his companion if Lucas chose to accompany him. "And there is always something bothering me, some question that needs answering, or quest for knowledge that needs undertaking. Think about it, Lucas. The barrier may have fallen, but we are no less trapped than we were before. We cannot go south or west; the very elements are turned against us in those directions. We cannot go north; the forest spits us back out as though we were gristle. To the east is the sea, and few enough boatwrights to be found among a people landlocked for three hundred years. Unless you own experience includes the making and captaining of sailing vessels?" he asked, suspecting that he hoped in vain.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-12-2019, 03:47 AM