Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
The bard frowned, wondering how he had missed hearing about such a 'spectacle' given that he had run into a certain Ianto the day before. He would certainly have attended such an event, especially if there had been a chance of obtaining a map into the woods he had announced he would be exploring. "I would be particularly careful putting faith anything that you've received from him," the bard cautioned darkly. "If he's the one I'm thinking of, I've met him - briefly. It was not an encounter to inspire trust."

He sighed and shook his head, pausing at the Atheneum door to give Lucas a wry smile. "Thank you for your company and advice tonight. I needed something like this, I think, to help clear my head a bit. We should work out together again sometime, though. Perhaps during the day, to see how your speed and reflexes change while the sun is up. In the safety of the Underground, of course, so you don't get to toasted," he added wryly. "Just in case your shadows slip!"

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-21-2019, 07:07 PM