Personal Quest First Seek to Understand
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The first person to arrive surprised her. Emmett wasn’t what one would call…academic. Certainly not in regards to health or medicine. He was a hard worker, a skilled worker whose knowledge and talent was better utilized to equally needed pursuits. Those pursuit just generally involved ploughs, chickens, and manure. But that he did show up – the first to show up no less – meant the world to her. Phoebe smiled at him warmly, seeming to glow beneath his praise, kissing him back quickly in greeting. ”Thank you for coming. I can definitely use your help.”

Someone else arrived, apparently rather flustered by their closeness. Had they never seen two people kiss hello before? It wasn’t like thinks were particularly hot and heavy. Regardless she smiled and shook her head at them, stepping just a smidge away from Emmett for this new person’s personal comfort (which he received and apologetic smile for). ”Don’t be sorry, it’s fine. Yes this is the doctors thing.” she said warmly. ”I’m Phoebe, it’s nice to meet you.”

Then another familiar face arrived, along with a very welcome guest. ”Oh my goodness, yes of course she is welcome in! Isla, you can go wherever you want.” she said to Remi and unicorn Isla. She wondered briefly if perhaps there was a way Isla could teach…Remi would probably have to help but wouldn’t that just be fantastical – a unicorn professor!  

Then finally Killian arrived to help as well, and she smiled at him warmly. It was a bit of a surprise, since he seemed more inclined to avoid work and responsibility, but she was glad to see him trying something.

”Thank you everyone for coming! I really appreciate it.” Phoebe said brightly, greeting everyone. ”As you saw in the notice I am hoping to turn this place into a medical research college…but first we need to get the building usable. Most of the structure is good but it looks like the roof has been leaking, and everything needs a good clean. Then we need to find some furniture – chairs, tables, bookshelves for all of the rooms.” she said, showing everyone a little blueprint of the building she had drawn, and how each room was intended to be used either as a lecture hall, smaller study rooms, and the small library. ”If we can get most of this done then I can start finding teachers and other medically skilled individuals to really get our work underway.”

First tasks are the leaky roof, cleaning the building, and sourcing furniture/medical equipment!

No post order!

Remi, Emmett, Killian, Nate
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!

Messages In This Thread
First Seek to Understand - by Phoebe - 04-30-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: First Seek to Understand - by Emmett - 04-30-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: First Seek to Understand - by Nate - 05-01-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: First Seek to Understand - by Remi - 05-01-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: First Seek to Understand - by Killian - 05-03-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: First Seek to Understand - by Phoebe - 05-03-2019, 02:16 PM