You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi

As the apples spilled onto the ground, Remi's mouth formed an O of surprise as he immediately knelt to gather those closest to him. As Isla set down her satchel, the alchemist turned his pale stare upwards and offered her a reassuring smile, placing the fallen fruit into the bag.

"Yes." He agreed with a dip of his head, rising up and extending a hand towards her. She'd find his palms worn, but warm. Just like Remi himself. "Pleased to meet you Isla. I was an alchemist in Northaven...a weapons builder, really." How he hated thinking of himself that way. Shaking his head slightly, he shrugged and smiled. "I do not know what I will be here. Whatever I am needed for I suppose. " Remi's smile was boyish and uncertain, adding to his altogether unobtrusive affect.

"A medic hmm?" He said thoughtfully, tilting his head slightly. "What do you make of us coming here without so much as a scratch? Does that tell you anything?"

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-09-2018, 01:15 AM