You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Surprised by her interest in his (former?) profession, Remi could only smile with a wry grin. ”I’m not so sure about important, but certainly I will do my best.”

At the mention of her needing tools, Remi instantly perked up. He was always more than happy to assist, but even more so when he knew he was actually capable of what was being asked of him. Immediately his mind began to race. “What sorts of tools would you need? Or–“ Pausing the alchemist smiled radiantly, “–for what sorts of things?” Remi knew very little about medical practice, but he was quite interested in biology. All that he knew was self taught (as was all of his knowledge), but only having the things he killed as a hawk to dissect and study left him wanting certainly.

Quirking a brow, the alchemist nodded slowly. The word ‘reset’ was unnerving, but he supposed it wasn’t that off? That was perhaps an even more unnerving thought.
”Do you think we’re....stuck here? I met a man called Rory who says he was born here..as far as he could tell, there is no way through the barrier...” Swallowing uncertainly, Remi waited to see how Isla might react to this news.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-10-2018, 08:31 PM