You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Rather than looked bored or bothered by the detail with which Isla was suddenly describing her tools, Remi looked absolutely fascinated. As she continued, his mind seemed to break into two streams: one was imagining the tools that she was speaking of and how he might make them, and the other was trying to discern what they might in fact be like in practice. A bone saw for example was something that had a very practical and informative name. But in practice? There were different widths and density of bone, weren’t there? Not to mention the differences between species...

He almost lost himself in thought as she continued, saving himself with a beaming smile as she eventually trailed off. ”Well, I would love to be able to assist however I can..’
Sheepishly his smile wavered as his eyes lowered for a moment. He didn’t know Isla, but even if he had, Remi wasn’t normally in the practice of asking for things so freely. This though...it was almost too good to pass up. ”Perhaps if you would allow me to shadow you while you’re working, I could better develop for you the things that you need?” Grinning, Remi shrugged. ”I also have quite the interest in medicine, I’ve just never had the opportunity to really be able to apply myself to it.”

At the mention of Rory, Remi smiled with happy surprise. ”Ah! How interesting. Rory did mention there were others but was a bit vague on the details. I wonder if it is worth trying to communicate with them? I was with Elyna at the time, and she seemed fairly reserved about whether or not we should continue to be around him or his people but...” Trailing off, the alchemist offered an uncertain shrug.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-12-2018, 10:49 PM