You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Remi's enthusiasm towards helping her recreate the contents of her medical bag was undeniably charming to Isla. And not just because of his easy smiles and lilting accent - it was a rare thing, to meet someone as interested in her field as she was. (After all, most healers entered their profession because of a talent for the magical kind of aid). "That would be wonderful," she said. "Perhaps tomorrow morning I could show you a few sketches of the tools I remember?" She had a steady hand and, while no artist, could make a technical drawing with the best of them. Hopefully her memory didn't fail her.

It seemed as though today was going to get better, though. Blue eyes grew round as Remi actually asked if he could watch her at work, to learn and help and develop her tools... She nodded eagerly. "Yes," she said, her smile audible in her words. "Yes, please. In my opinion, this place is in desperate need of someone else who is medically trained. If you have an interest, an extra pair of hands would literally save lives." Because while Isla might have the knowledge and the demeanour, she was still only one person.

Shifting the satchel on her shoulder, Isla decided it was full enough and began to walk - stroll, rather - back towards the Sanctuary. "I think we should communicate with them. If we're stuck here it doesn't matter either way, right? And they might know so much about this place..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-13-2018, 09:34 PM