You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
"I would enjoy that." Remi agreed immediately. That he wouldn't have to just rely on Isla's memory was a wonderful relief. The medic seemed fully competent and communicative, but seeing drawings (even poor ones) would be much more beneficial than her words. Not always the best communicator himself, Remi was happy to know that he wouldn't have to rely on words alone to assist the healer.

"I am not sure how skilled I would be with your tools, but at least my hands are steady." To demonstrate, the alchemist held out his muscled and calloused hands palms-up. Indeed in Remi's line of work steady fingers and dextrousness were an absolute necessity; so it was for Isla as well.

Listening and following along as Isla moved them back in the direction of the Sanctuary, Remi hummed thoughtfully to himself. "Stuck here." He said quietly, rolling the words on his tongue before loosing them through his lips. "Is that what you think? That we are simply...here now?"? It was a question Remi had been wondering often. Indeed no one truly seemed to be putting much thought at all into getting back to Northaven. True they were trapped here, but surely that was just for now?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 04:20 PM