You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

He would... enjoy it? Isla was starting to like Remi very much, the medic flashing him a grin as they walked, and she reached into her back to take out two of the apples, offering one across to him. "You're an alchemist though," she said, shrugging and seeming suitably impressed as he held up his hands, "so even if you aren't good with them at first, I have no doubt you'll be a quick study. And I can teach you." It would be her pleasure, in fact. The infirmary was guaranteed to feel very empty and very lonely within a short amount of time, if they were as light on the ground with healers as she suspected.

Isla's good mood dampened a bit as Remi changed the subject, and she let out a light sigh. "Everybody I've spoken to remembers nothing immediately before arriving. We all remember Northaven to some extent or another, but... no one can say how we got here for sure. A portal seems about right - but there's been no sign of the Master Chief. And without someone to open a portal back through the other way..." She took a thoughtful bite of her apple. "Besides," she said, "people need to eat, and be warm, and get access to medicine. We can look for a way home once we know we'll stay alive, right?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-14-2018, 07:07 PM