You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Accepting the apple, Remi offered the healer a bright and appreciative smile before biting into the crisp red flesh. As a trickle of juice trailed down his jaw, Remi wiped away at it absently with his arm, shrugging his shoulders in response to her statement. While it was true that he was indeed a quick study, having been self taught his entire life he'd never ever assume to be as skilled or knowledgable as someone like Isla. Loren had tried to break him of that habit and had failed; his humble self deprecation when it came to his abilities ran like a current through his bones. "Either way, I would be more than happy for your guidance." He concluded cheerfully, taking another bite of apple.

As Isla mentioned the lack of Bellamy's presence and the fact that they all still needed the basics to survive, the alchemist nodded his head as a boyish and embarrassed smile softened his features. The healer's words made more than just a little sense, and Remi was once again reminded why he did not often place himself in a leadership position: there were simply too many things he would overlook. "You are absolutely right." The alchemist admitted with an easy smile in her direction.

"That is actually why I was out here .. Obviously not all of Northaven has come through where we did ... but ... I wonder where everyone else is? I was here looking for a friend. He often used to lounge away his afternoons in the Tamed Lands. I thought perhaps I might find him here."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 07:21 PM