You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

"Perhaps, yes..." Isla smiled and glanced over her shoulder back towards the outskirts, as if she might be able to discern this magnetic field. She hadn't tried to get through it - she hadn't really heard much more than that they were all stuck - but it wasn't at all a far cry to believe that some of the missing were simply... on the other side. Was it? "Ianto," she repeated after Remi, nodding and committing the name to memory, along with the description of him. A fox shift? Isla laughed, finishing off her apple and absently tossing the core out to where some crows were pecking at the fields.

"Lounging in the sun, stealing chicken... he sounds delightful, Remi. I daresay I'll know if I meet him. I'll be sure to mention you're looking for him." She nodded. "Though, if he is on the other side and depending on how long we're here, he might find you before you find him..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-15-2018, 10:24 PM