You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
"Delightful is one word for him." Remi agreed with a hearty laugh, for once not caring about the potential connotations of his phrasing. This was a new world after all, and after his embrace with Loren when he'd first arrived (though the Duke had similarly embraced the captain (unknown ironies abound)), maybe this place would be different. And until Remi was told otherwise, perhaps he'd continue to live without the weight of who he was constantly pushing him down.

"As long as I find him again, I do not care which of us does it first." Remi answered with a soft sigh. " As long as he is careful ... I was near the barrier just once since coming here, and it felt ... " Raising his hands, Remi jittered them slightly. "Like waves in my bones. The man we met, Rory, said that bad things tended to happen if you stayed too close. And if you persisted, you died."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 10:28 PM