You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
The alchemist nodded in agreement. Though Elyna had been stiff around the native, Remi had thought him entirely trustworthy. Then again, Remi offered his trust fairly readily in most situations, but the slightly older man had given the alchemist no reason to think that he was being disingenuous. "I wonder if there is a way for us to study it from a safe distance. I daresay your medical experience will likely come in quite handy. Without any of my tools from Northaven I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to go about studying it on my own." Taking another bite of his apple, he tilted his head towards his fair-haired counterpart. Would she be interested in studying the field? Or as she said before, perhaps it would be better to establish a baseline for all first, before going off on extraneous quests.

"I hope that is not the case." Remi chuckled, running a hand along the back of his neck and up through his curls as he shook his head. "I expect him always. I doubt there will ever come a day when I am not expecting him to simply pop out from behind a tree, or fall of my roof." Grinning at the memory, Remi realized how out of context it likely was. "Ah, this is how we met. And though I hope it isn't how we find each other again, I do find myself looking on top of roofs for him quite often."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-16-2018, 06:20 PM