You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

"Perhaps we can study it together," Isla said almost instantly, not even trying to hide the excitement in her words. "Remember, you might not have a lot of your tools from Northaven, but you brought the most important one with you - your mind." It was what she had been telling herself, anyway, when she'd been trying to piece together everything with the infirmary and everything. Thank goodness she'd met Remi, at least, and they could try to fashion her with something a little better than mere knowledge.

"The least we could do is spread the word to the rest of the people who arrived, if they don't know already? I wonder if it might be an idea to make a notice board, the same as we had in Northaven. Especially while we're exploring..." It was only a suggestion, and it sounded pretty good to Isla's sensible head. "You could even put something up mentioning that you're looking for your friend," she said, smiling softly to him.

The story about the roof was a puzzling one, but Isla found it positively charming, and as they stepped back onto the dust and gravel that doubled as a path back to the Sanctuary, she could almost see it in her mind's eye. "Was he a fox at this point, I wonder?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-16-2018, 06:58 PM