You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
The alchemist blushed. Remi wasn’t trying to fish for compliments or come across as insincere about his understanding of his abilities. But all that he had learned of the world, he had taught himself. There was every possibility that he was incredibly wrong about the way he thought everything puzzled together. Not a man of hubris by any means, still the thought of being so plainly wrong in front of such learned people like Loren and now Isla made the alchemist feel a cold sense of dread, as if he’d been somehow misleading them all along.

A notice board? That was a fantastic idea! Remi grinned broadly. ”That’s a wonderful idea. There is probably so much that most are ignorant of..” Mention of searching for Ianto made Remi’s smile both broaden and faulter as he nodded.

Chuckling at the memory, the alchemist just shrugged. ”All I know is that when he hit the ground after having fallen off, he was definitely a man.” Definitely a man. Even in the darkness of that midnight, Remi could remember how knee-weakeningly handsome the fox had been.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 02:20 PM