You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

"You'd be surprised, Remi, but even in my short time in Northaven that waiting room was always unnecessarily ful." She grinned, shrugging her shoulders to him, and as he pointed out that she'd need an extra pair of hands if that was the case, she chuckled. "I certainly won't be complaining either way. I'd be a fool to turn down help from anyone - especially someone with a brain like yours." She winked at Remi.

It was her turn to potter about with a notice now, Isla writing out a warning about the Outskirts that hopefully wouldn't come across as making it seem like too much of a spectacle. She listed symptoms about being out near the magnetic field, along with a warning, holding it up when she was done. "Does that look okay?" She would wait for his clarification before tacking it up.

At his question, Isla chewed her lip thoughtfully. "Well, no one else came forward to help me set up our infirmary - and when we first arrived I was the only one providing any medical care. It's... not fantastic, given that I'm not..." She shrugged. It didn't need saying - she didn't have healing magic, so obviously she was inferior to the Mariellas and Delphines of the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-20-2018, 06:15 PM