You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
"Ahh, I could be all talk though." The alchemist said with a cheeky grin and a smile. After all, it had been Isla so far coming up with all the good ideas.

Glancing at what she had written, the alchemist studied the words carefully, taking a moment to ponder. Had Rory said anything else worth writing down? Nibbling his lip carefully as he re-read the notice one more time, he couldn't think of anything additional to add. "Yes, I think so." He agreed.

Remi frowned. His earlier comment about her waiting room being full was meant mostly in jest. However if she really was their only healer, it could become an eventuality fairly quickly. Never having access to magic himself either, Remi was not hung up on the use of more 'mundane' skills; merely the fact that only Isla seemed to have them.

Perhaps the alchemist would not stay an alchemist for much longer...

"Well, me neither. " He agreed with a wink. Remi wouldn't go so far as to say magic was overrated (it wasn't, it was certainly a wonderful thing), but it wasn't the be all and end all. Both Remi and Isla were examples of that.

"It might be worth trying to find more of Rory's people...surely they must have healers and the like? Perhaps we can learn what they've been using for medicinal plants?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-20-2018, 07:04 PM